Websites for Writers welcomes guest bloggers who want to contribute a post about writing tools, tips, and techniques. We don’t charge fees for placement, but we ask that you read these guidelines thoroughly before sending us your pitch.
Websites for Writers is looking for high-quality, original content that:
- Offers genuine value
- Provides original commentary on topics that writers are interested in
- Focuses on websites for writers (but related topics are OK too)
- Is at least 1,000 words in length
- Has not been published elsewhere
- Is written by native English speakers
- Is free from spam, spun content, plagiarized content, affiliate links, or any form of racist or discriminatory views.
While we are open to publishing content from businesses and marketers, we ask that:
- Posts are ‘general purpose’, and not designed to “plug” a particular product
- Links within the post offer genuine value to the reader and are not forced into the content
- Pitches are tailored to this website and do not stray off-topic
- All posts are thoroughly checked for grammatical mistakes, layout errors, and keyword stuffing before they are submitted.
We are not a place to post spammy content, and we do not exist as a repository for marketers to dump any old low-quality link-stuffed articles. Everything that is sent to us will be checked for mistakes, factual errors, and layout errors. Any article that is below our editors’ quality threshold will be rejected.
How to Pitch Your Guest Post
Please contact us and briefly provide an outline for the post you want to create, along with a proposed title. If we like your idea, we’ll get back to you to discuss it.
Please note: we do not offer payment for guest posts, and we do not charge for placements either. We only ask that the content is of exceptionally high quality.